Sanctum of Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA

3 posters

Go down

Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA Empty Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:25 pm

i was in a party with silence and they all think we should ally with them and i agree

https://2img.net/h/oi29.tinypic.com/9knssi.jpg
like it?

Back to top Go down

Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA Empty Re: Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA

Post  IceTea Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:45 am

thought they had ally with DarkTemplar

and Ael wont change logo he's hopelessly in love with the girl who chose this one even tho she left for another guild and abandoned us lol!
IceTea
IceTea

Back to top Go down

Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA Empty Re: Ally With Silence And New Logo IDEA

Post  Gwildoor Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 am

My understanding of what silanceu want is for all the level 80 + pole in hated are to leave hated and join silanceu and everyone below 80 are to stay in hats untill there level 80 and the they are to join hated. Do t seem like an alliance to me

Gwildoor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabbi Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Honestly if you were to go over to SilenceU or ally with them your asking to be under there KOS which includes Nemesis and Eso atm.

Dunno if thats what you want but I fore one wouldnt want to inherit having to worry about Nemesis coming after me and my grind parties everyday.

Rabbi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum