Sanctum of Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guilld Buff prices.

2 posters

Go down

New Guilld Buff prices.  Empty New Guilld Buff prices.

Post  Aelphaeis Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 am

As of recently , the prices of Guild buffs has come up. I do believe that it will be difficult for us to maintain the present level of buffing that we do. Therefore we are likely to experiment and change the way guild buffs are done. It is expected that we will do this until September and I ask that all Gulid members please bare with us during this time.

In addition I would like to request that all guild members who can donate a minimum of 200k crone to the GT everyday. It may seem like a lot to ask but this is 4 accessories which should be no problem for anyone grinding above level 50 (which is the minimum requirement for the guild).

It is expected that if 10 regularly members (including the guild master) do this, then every day we will make 2 million crone and every 5 days we will make 10million crone which in turn will be enough to buff one event.

We do not think that this is much to ask, especially for a lot of the higher level players, please contribute what you can.

For those of you who are curious as to what I will use the money for we will use it for :

1) Withdrawing items from the Guild treasury.
2) Buff guild buffs.

If there are any suggestions as to how to make money/maximize the money that we already have, please leave them as replies to this thread. Thank you for your cooperation in advance. I believe that every mountain is a test that we must pass and unless we are willing to work together as a group to do so, then it will be impossible Smile.

Aelphaeis
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Guilld Buff prices.  Empty Re: New Guilld Buff prices.

Post  Emer Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:47 pm

um......ok boss i did a test for me a half-geared 75 dk it takes me 30mins to make 50-100k [i just did some tests] i will donate what i can but between trying to finish making my e edwin and stockin my pet food im kinda short on crone at the moment, and in a week school starts back up so my time online will drop some cause i need to focus on school work.

so u might only get 100k a day or 200k every other day, but i will try to get 200k a day ^-^
Emer
Emer

Back to top Go down

New Guilld Buff prices.  Empty hmmm

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 pm

hmmm yah aelph i understand that ... but i have a big problem:( u see u buff only 1 time per day i mean only evening events for PST and i live on other side of a world lol.... so it makes me to get up at 5 am? geez.. lol and a school starting soon-.- Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad i dunow what to do ofc only cuz off me bufing morning events its not fare... so plz pm me on game wen u see me and i am not afk:(

Back to top Go down

New Guilld Buff prices.  Empty Re: New Guilld Buff prices.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum